India » Jharkhand » Dhanbad Distt » Dhanbad
News around Dhanbad
October 10, 2015 04:05:19 IST
Thirty named for U-16 campsThe JSCA office in Bistupur Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) has shortlisted 30 Under-16 willow warriors for the second training camp to be held in Jamshedpur between October 11 and 20 for the upcoming Vijay Merchant Trophy. The ...
Thirty named for U-16 camps at "Dhanbad"
Demand for Hindi books has risen by over 60 per cent, ...New Delhi: With increasing Internet penetration and ease of buying Hindi books online, the demand for Hindi books has seen a rise of over 60 per cent in the past six months,according to a top Amazon India official. During this period, the ...
Tradition over coffeeOf the 200 pujas held in Dhanbad, the one held at Jharia's princely state temple near Purana Rajbari is considered to be the oldest since it was started way back in 1861. Others like the ones at Chotir Mela, Mukherjee Mela and Mishir Mela are more ...
Job skills for Jharia youthsJharia's displaced hear out proposed training plans at rehab site in Belgarhia, Dhanbad, on Monday. Picture by Gautam Dey Jharia Rehabilitation Development Authority (JRDA) on Monday held a meeting with jobless youths of Jharia Vihar, the ...
78 managers for civic showSwati Raj, a city manager, receives her appointment letter in Ranchi on Monday.Picture by Hardeep Singh Slo-mo urban projects in Jharkhand may soon gather pace. The state urban development department on Monday appointed 78 city managers for ...
Travelogue: River Run with the Hyundai Creta: Varanasi to KolkataMornings in any city are expected to be calm, but go to the tiny lanes of Varanasi and you will step right into chaos even before the sun rises. People wake up early to take a dip in the Ganges at sunrise and we are there too to get our city shots ...
Engineer murder: Seeking justice, kin meet Paswan, friends look to CM Mamata BanerjeeSaurabh Kumar. Nearly two weeks since the decomposed body of Saurabh Kumar, a 31-year-old engineer who was allegedly murdered in Kharagpur by politically affiliated mafia members, was found in his Kharagpur rail quarters, his family members met Lok ...
360 Degrees: Most dramatic Indian PM everPM Modi walks into the hall. The Indian-American elite of Silicon Valley is jostling like teenagers, iPhones ready for a selfie as the PM appears in their background (he's walking in from the entrance at the back of the hall). The who's who click ...
Mayor word on pond clean-upDhanbad mayor Chandrashekhar Agarwal (left), along with civic officials, inspects Raja Talab on Saturday. (Gautam Dey) Dhanbad, Oct. 3: Mayor Chandrashekhar Agarwal today said that Raja Talab, which plays a pivotal role in the century-old Durga ...
Take a good look at this GandhianShambhu Dayal Tamrakar, alias Gandhi ji , sells tea at his stall in Dhanbad on Friday. Picture by Gautam Dey nSee Metro 11 A tea seller from Gujarat went on to become the Prime Minister of the country. In stark contrast, a tea seller from ...
T20 fireworks to jazz up festive moodIndigo Club members unveil the trophies in Dhanbad on Friday. Picture by Gautam Dey Citizens of the coal capital may look forward to witnessing some exciting fireworks in the run-up to the festive season this year, courtesy a Twenty-20 day-night ...
Railway Engineer Killed for Fighting Corruption? Suresh Prabhu Calls for ProbeSaurabh Kumar, 31, was found dead at his railway quarters in Kharagpur on September 22. His body which had partially decomposed was found with his head smashed. Despite finding his body in that state and a lot of blood around the body, the police ...
Alumni purse to flush BIT's toilet worriesOne of the three girls' hostels of BIT-Sindri where toilets will be renovated. Picture by Gautam Dey The dirty and dingy toilets of BIT-Sindri will be giving way to cleaner and modern facilities with funds coming all the way from North America. ...
'India's growth faces more domestic than global obstacles' Image: Locals prepare to collect coal from an open cast coal field at Dhanbad district in Jharkhand. Photograph: Ahmad Masood/Reuters Domestic factors are a bigger constraint for India's shift to a faster growth trajectory than the global factors, CRISIL's chief economist has said. "Indian authorities' efforts to contain its high fiscal deficit and inflation limit its ability to generously use counter-cyclical policy tools to boost the economy," said CRISIL's chief economist Dharmakirti ...
Panel glare on flare-upsA jawan on guard at Doranda, Ranchi, on Tuesday. Picture by Prashant Mitra Ranchi, Sept. 29: The State Minorities Commission today requested the chief minister to tackle trouble-mongers with an iron hand, taking strong exception to the frequent ...
Train arrival, departure timings at Chennai Central changedCHENNAI: Southern Railway has changed arrival and departure timings of the following trains at Chennai Central railway station. Departures of three trains have been advanced while those of the rest have been put off by five to ten minutes. The ...
RPF alert on ganja flowKochi: The migrant labourers arriving at satellite railway stations like Aluva will now be under the lens of railway police who would frisk suspicious persons among them as part of a drive to check drug and ganja flow into the district. Earlier, ...
Women's college undergoes NAAC testThe NAAC team comprising M Vijayalakshmi, Uma Rahul and KK Seethamma gets a traditional welcome at SSLNT Women's College in Dhanbad on Monday. (Gautam Dey) A three-member team of NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) visited ...
Figure out this dengue mathDengue numbers - both suspected and confirmed cases - are swelling by the day in Jharkhand, particularly in Ranchi, but the state's health mandarins are oddly refusing to notice the warning. With three fresh admissions at RIMS on Sunday, the ...
Missing Haj duo deadBereaved Wasseypur resident Ejazul Haque, who was already mourning his elder brother Niazul's death in the Mina stampede in Mecca, was in for another shock on Sunday when he received the death news of his parents who had been missing since Thursday.
- Local News around Hirapur, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bank More, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bishunpur, Dhanbad
- Local News around Gandhi Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Ashok Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Azad Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jawahar Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Adarsh Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bank Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Koyla Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Housing Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Shyam Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Dhaiya, Dhanbad
- Local News around Sanjay Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Teacher's Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Co Operative Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Vinod Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jagjivan Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Karmik Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Babudih, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jharudih, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jaiprakash Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jalan Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Sardar Patel Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Dompara, Dhanbad
- Local News around Anugrah Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Rahmatganj, Dhanbad
- Local News around Murli Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Shamsher Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bccl Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Cmpf Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Susnilewa, Dhanbad
- Local News around Ccwo Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Wassepur, Dhanbad
- Local News around Neelanchal Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Sahyogi Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Barmasia Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Cd Singh Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Dhaiyathakurkuli, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bhuda Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bm Agarwalla Colony, Dhanbad