India » Jharkhand » Dhanbad Distt » Dhanbad
News around Dhanbad
June 26, 2017 17:57:03 IST
Police file FIR against 24 industrialists; traders angryDhanbad police have filed an FIR against 24 industrialists of the state after a truck loaded with stolen coal was seized, angering the traders who smelt a 'conspiracy' against them. The coal seized from Govindpur area yesterday was being sent to hard coke ...
Jharkhand: Trader shot at in DhanbadA trader was critically injured after unidentified assailants shot at him in Jharkhand's Dhanbad district, the police said on Monday, June 26.
STF arrests sharpshooter for killing ex-mayor of Dhanbad in UPThe Special Task Force of Uttar Pradesh police today arrested a sharpshooter allegedly involved in the murder of Congress leader and former deputy mayor of Dhanbad, Neeraj Singh and three others.
Railway Minister reviews the alternative arrangements in view of closure of Dhanbad-Chandrapura Rail lineRailway PSU RITES to undertake survey for diversion of track of affected portions Possibility of running some more passengers carrying trains to be explored Â Railway Administration constantly monitoring the situation Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Ministry of ...
Pics: Who will win Miss India 2017?They came, they wowed and won our hearts with these gorgeous outfits representing the states they come from. Photographs: Rajesh Karkera/Rediff.com This year Miss India, which is in its 54th edition, toured to 30 Indian states (including Delhi) to crown one representative from each state. These representatives will compete for the Miss India title at the grand finale which will be held in Mumbai on June 25. The 30 contestants who will compete for the crown, wowed in costumes from ...
Work for township in Jharia to begin soonWork for construction of a township in Dhanbad's Jharia area, where people are affected by underground fire, will begin soon, Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das today said. Forty thousand residential units would be constructed in the township, he said ...
Four train passengers injured as protesters throw stonesFour passengers were injured when protesters threw stones at Alleppey Express in Dhanbad district today during the rail roko agitation called by the opposition parties to protest the closure of Dhanbad- Chandrapur railway line, police said.
Paytm Mall plans to be a pure-play marketplacePaytm Mall, the ecommerce platform of One97 Communications, will be a pure-play marketplace where sellers and logistics companies hold the major say. It will not set up its own warehouses, which are capital intensive. According to sources familiar with the ...
Curtains for rail operations in Jharia coal belt from June 15Rail operations on Dhanbad- Chandrapura section will stop from June 15 affecting freight and passenger traffic due to the long-running underground fire in Jharia coal belt.
Train services to halt in Dhanbad areaPassenger and goods train traffic between Dhanbad and Chandrapur stations in Jharkhand will be halted from June 15 because of raging underground coal mine fire that is threatening the safety of the tracks.Railway Board Member (Traffic) Mohammad Jamshed told ...
In another feat, all 'Super 30' wonders clear JEE-AdvancedAs the IIT-Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced results were declared on Friday, Patna's 'Super 30' coaching centre has set a new record of all 30 students cracking the JEE (Advanced) examination. Expressing his happiness, Super 30 founder Anand Kumar ...
JEE Advanced results 2017: Haryana's Sarvesh Mehtani is all India topperSarvesh Mehtani from Panchkula in Haryana secured All India Rank - I in the IIT- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2017 exam.Mehtani secured the All India Rank of 1 in the JEE (Advanced), which is held for admission to all the 23 Indian Institutes of ...
Exit from Jharia coal belt to cost railways Rs 2,500 croreThe Indian Railways is staring at a possible loss of over Rs 2,500 crore annually due to imminent closure of the 41-km long line between Chandrapura and Dhanbad as the land around the section in Jharia coalfields has started caving in due to underground fire.
Man thrashed for carrying beefA man was thrashed by villagers for allegedly carrying beef for an Iftar party in Jharkhand's Dhanbad district, police today said. Ainul Ansari, a resident of Murahdih village, was on his way home on a scooter when he was caught by a group of persons near ...
Four thieves nabbed at Dhanbad Railway stationThe Government Railway Police (GRP) here busted an inter-state gang of thieves who used to steal luggages from train passengers by arresting four members at Dhanbad railway station. Deputy Superintendent of Police (Railway) Binod Kumar Mahto said that four ...
Jharkhand rail track leading to Delhi blown up by Maoists: Reports[India], May 29 (ANI): Maoists have reportedly blown up a railway track that falls under the jurisdiction of the Dhanbad railway division. According to preliminary reports, the track was damaged at 12:40 a.m. this morning at a point between the Chichaki and ...
Train services hit after Maoist attack in JharkhandTrain services on the Gomoh-Barkakana section of East Central Railway were disrupted after Maoists set ablaze Dumri Bihar Railway station, an engine and valuable railway equipment, the police today said. The incident happened within East Central Railway's ...
Two go missing in 'goaf' in JhariaA man and his 12-year-old son went missing after a portion of their workshop suddenly caved in in a 'goaf' created due to underground mine fire at Jharia in Jharkhand today. The two were sweeping their tempo workshop on Dhanbad-Sindri road in Jharia township ...
Two killed in Dhanbad as land caves-inTwo people were believed to be killed after land caved-in the Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) coal mine area in Dhanbad, reports said on Wednesday.
Jharkhand: Twin blasts rock Hazaribagh railway stationPanic and chaos ensued after two blasts took place late on Sunday night in Hazaribagh railway station of Jharkhand. The station where the blast occurred, falls on the railway line which goes to Kolkata from Delhi via Gaya and Dhanbad. On Sunday night two ...
- Local News around Hirapur, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bank More, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bishunpur, Dhanbad
- Local News around Gandhi Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Ashok Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Azad Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jawahar Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Adarsh Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bank Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Koyla Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Housing Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Shyam Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Dhaiya, Dhanbad
- Local News around Sanjay Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Teacher's Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Co Operative Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Vinod Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jagjivan Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Karmik Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Babudih, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jharudih, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jaiprakash Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jalan Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Sardar Patel Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Dompara, Dhanbad
- Local News around Anugrah Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Rahmatganj, Dhanbad
- Local News around Murli Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Shamsher Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bccl Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Cmpf Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Susnilewa, Dhanbad
- Local News around Ccwo Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Wassepur, Dhanbad
- Local News around Neelanchal Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Sahyogi Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Barmasia Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Cd Singh Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Dhaiyathakurkuli, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bhuda Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bm Agarwalla Colony, Dhanbad