India » Jharkhand » Dhanbad Distt » Dhanbad
News around Dhanbad
April 20, 2014 21:16:11 IST
Tags: Weather Jairam Ramesh Road Accident Ram Namo Wave Dhanbad District Icon Of Development Gains Momentum Third Phase Wasseypur Safety Education Eight People Dharma Marriage Party
No Modi wave, only Modi poison, says Jairam RameshThere is no Modi wave but only "Modi poison" in India, said union minister Jairam Ramesh Sunday."Modi ka koi lahar nahi hai, Modi ka zehar hai (There is no Modi wave. There is Modi poison)," Ramesh told reporters in coal city Dhanbad, in a reference to the ...
Rs.15 lakh cash seized in Jharkhand ahead of pollsPolice Sunday seized Rs.15 lakh in cash in Jharkhand's Dhanbad district ahead of Thursday's Lok Sabha polls. The cash was seized from a man travelling in a bus from Giridih to Dhanbad, near Barwadda area of Dhanbad district, around 240 km from Ranchi. Police ...
Rs.15 lakh cash seized in Jharkhand ahead of polls at "Dhanbad"
Narendra Modi never speaks truth: Jairam RameshDHANBAD: Union Minister Jairam Ramesh today accused BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi of never speaking truth. "I would not comment on any allegations levelled by Modi as he never speaks truth," the said at a press conference here. ...
Country's coal capital of Dhanbad to witness multi-cornered contestSpread across 6 assembly segments in two separate districts, the Dhanbad Lok Sabha area which is also known the coal capital of the country or the 'Black Diamond City' is likely to witness a multi-corner contest between BJP, Congress, TMC and JVM ...
Country's coal capital of Dhanbad to witness multi-cornered contest at "Dhanbad"
Just 1 tainted candidate in infamous WasseypurWASSEYPUR(Dhanbad): Wasseypur in Dhanbad constituency, made famous by Anurag Kashyap's vicious two-part tale of gore, has undergone a sea change over the years. People in this coal belt no longer resorts to gunfights and bloodshed to wield power or ...
'Women's safety, education my priority'SINDRI: Hemlata S Mohan, Ajsu Party's candidate for Dhanbad seat, said on Saturday she would focus on women's safety and economic empowerment if voted to power. Mohan, who was campaigning in Dhanbad, said she would set up women police stations in ...
Truck mows down 8 members of barat party in Dhanbade ceremony turned into mourning when a speeding truck rammed a Barat Party on NH-2 near Nirsha about 30 kms from the district headquarter of Dhanbad on Saturday late night. Nine persons were killed and seven were severely injured when a truck rammed ...
Modi icon of development, not a symbol of fear: NaqviModi is an icon of development. He can make a difference by bring some positive changes or real changes along with maintaining harmony and security for all, said BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, vice-president of the Bharatiya Janata Party at Bokaro ...
Cops combat-ready for fair polls in Santhal heartlandost-peaceful elections in the 10 constituencies in the first two phases in Jharkhand, covering extremist-hit areas in Palamau, Singhbhum and Khunti, the police have now geared up to hold free and peaceful elections in Santhal Pargana, which has a ...
Naqvi invokes Ram in BokaroBokaro, April 19: Senior BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi today raked up the Ayodhya Ram Temple issue, questioned the relevance of the Article 370, even as he urged people to vote his party to power at the Centre to free the country from all evils.
Innovation to fend off NaMo waveDhanbad, April 19: This 72-year-old former MLA from Sindridoesnt believe in tall promises, instead will let his work do the talking. Marxist Coordination Committees (MCC) Anand Mahto, who is pitted against sitting MP P.N. Singh of the BJP and heavyweight ...
15 crorepatis and 19 nominees with criminal cases in phase 3The third phase of elections in Jharkhand will witness 26% candidates facing criminal charges and 21% crorepatis in the fray. Altogether, 72 candidates would try their luck from four constituencies — Rajmahal, Dumka, Godda and Dhanbad - that will ...
15 crorepatis and 19 nominees with criminal cases in phase 3 at "Dhanbad"
7 people mowed down by speeding truck in DhanbadAltogether seven members of a marriage party were killed after being hit by a speeding truck at Kanchandih on the National Highway-2 at Mugma under Nirsa police station area of this district of Jharkhand late last night. Police sources said while ...
Campaign for Jharkhand's third phase gains momentumThe third phase will cover four seats - Dhanbad, Dumka, Rajmahal and Godda - April 24. The first two phases were held April 10 and 17 for five seats each. Leaders of different parties have hit the campaign trail. Former BJP president Nitin ...
Jharkhand: Eight dead after truck runs over wedding partyEight people in a marriage party died after they were crushed by a truck in Jharkhand's coal city Dhanbad.
Dhanbad candidate sells bike to get cash for campaigningDHANBAD: Ranvir Singh, an independent candidate from Dhanbad, had to sell his second-hand bike to get money for filing his nomination after his friends failed to bail him out. "I am not a freak. I have seen the plight of people. It is high time we ...
Road accident kills five, injures six in JharkhandDhanbad, (Jharkhand), Apr 19 : Over five persons were killed and six others injured on Saturday after the vehicle ferrying them collided with a truck in Dhanbad in Jharkhand. Yesterday, three persons were killed and seven others injured in an ...
Jharkhand second phase poll percentage revised to 63.45 pcRanchi: The poll percentage of the April-17 second phase elections in Jharkhand has been revised to 63.45 per cent from 62 per cent announced on the polling day. The revision of the percentage was done after getting the final poll percentage from ...
Mandate 2014 BJP gets strategic RSS heft for poll pushFinally, the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh, which claims to be a cultural organisation and the BJP's intellectual mentor, is adding teeth to the Parivar's push for Mandate 2014. BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi greets the crowd at an ...
JVM's plea for state pollsBokaro, April 18: JVM chief Babulal Marandi, who was in Bokaro to campaign for the Lok Sabha elections, remained focused on the party's own brand of politics that revolves around Jharkhand. Terming his tenure as chief minister the best in Jharkhand, ...
- Local News around Hirapur, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bank More, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bishunpur, Dhanbad
- Local News around Gandhi Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Ashok Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Azad Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jawahar Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Adarsh Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bank Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Koyla Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Housing Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Shyam Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Dhaiya, Dhanbad
- Local News around Sanjay Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Teacher's Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Co Operative Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Vinod Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jagjivan Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Karmik Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Babudih, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jharudih, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jaiprakash Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jalan Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Sardar Patel Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Dompara, Dhanbad
- Local News around Anugrah Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Rahmatganj, Dhanbad
- Local News around Murli Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Shamsher Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bccl Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Cmpf Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Susnilewa, Dhanbad
- Local News around Ccwo Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Wassepur, Dhanbad
- Local News around Neelanchal Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Sahyogi Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Barmasia Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Cd Singh Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Dhaiyathakurkuli, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bhuda Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bm Agarwalla Colony, Dhanbad