India » Jharkhand » Dhanbad Distt » Dhanbad
News around Dhanbad
November 26, 2014 12:41:10 IST
Tags: Weather Rail Movement Mahto
Tata Power's JV company Maithon Power organises mobile medical unit camps in Maithon and NirsaMore than 1400 camps have been organised and benefited over 50,000 patients of 48 villages Dhanbad: Maithon Power, a 74:26 joint venture between Tata Power and Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC), has continuously endeavoured to improve the ...
Tata Power's JV company Maithon Power organises mobile medical unit camps in Maithon and Nirsa at "Dhanbad"
Arsenic bomb ticks in capital colonyPathalkudua perhaps needs Erin Brockovich or one of her ilk to deliver them from the canker of civic neglect. The home to 20,000 people in ward No. 17 of Ranchi is grappling with arsenic poisoning, courtesy contaminated drinking water, and their ...
Arsenic bomb ticks in capital colony at "Dhanbad"
Sub-10 chill to numb stateThe winter Celsius is poised for a nosedive. Weathermen on Tuesday signalled that minimum temperatures across Jharkhand, especially in hilly areas, would drop below the 10°C mark in the next 48 hours, courtesy favourable wind pattern and plummeting ...
Sub-10 chill to numb state at "Dhanbad"
Postman at your door, he has something to sayIn the age of email, deputy commissioner Vinay Kumar Choubey is falling back on postcards, deciding to personally write to around a lakh residents of 100 polling stations on the outskirts of Ranchi district and ensuring these are delivered at their ...
Postman at your door, he has something to say at "Dhanbad"
Niraj, Mahto join frayDhanbad, Nov. 25: All roads led to the district collectorate today as a total of 32 candidates, including deputy mayor Niraj Singh and former minister Mathura Prasad Mahto, filed their nominations for six Assembly constituencies spread across the ...
Niraj, Mahto join fray at "Dhanbad"
Samresh leads showBokaro, Nov. 25: It was a show of strength on the streets of Bokaro today as a host of political heavyweights starting from Samresh Singh to Uma Kant Rajak filed their nominations with thousands of supporters in tow. The district witnessed as many ...
Rail movement to Hazaribag dream to come true soonAchchhe din (good days) are about to come for the residents of Hazaribagh as the most awaited rail project seems to be started in the month of December as the railways has decided to run a passenger train on this route to fulfill the needs of people ...
Twin poll chariots flagged offHimani Pande, the state's additional chief electoral officer, flagged off two voter awareness campaign vehicles on Monday from Ranchi's Rajendra Chowk (Doranda) to visit poll-bound districts for the next 10 days till December 3, performing street ...
Tech boost to fashionSt Xavier's College in Ranchi has taken a smart and fashionable step forward. The premier cradle inaugurated a fashion technology laboratory on the top floor of the four-storey building on Purulia Road on Monday. Sprawling across 5,000sqft area, the ...
Coach confident about Durga BoroGuwahati, Nov. 24: D.N. Acharya, who coached Northeast United FC forward Durga Boro during his initial days with the Sports Authority of India here, is all smiles today. Although unable to watch much of his action in the Indian Super League, Acharya ...
NAAC team visitA National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) team comprising academics and University Grants Commission officials on Monday embarked on a three-day inspection tour of PK Roy Memorial College in Dhanbad to evaluate its academic credibility and ...
Insurers must be given free hand to hike agent commission: IRDA chiefThe Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) is in favour of giving insurers a free hand in paying out agency commission to make it more remunerative to individual agents. Speaking at an insurance summit organised by FICCI on Monday, ...
54 more nominations filed for fourth phase of polling in JharkhandAltogether 54 more nominations were filed today on the fifth day of filing of nominations in 15 seats for the fourth phase of polling in the state. Additional Chief Electoral Officer Himani Pandey here said that one nomination has been filed in ...
Why win will be easy for Raj SinhaHe is yet again pitted against Mannan Mallick, the Congress strongman to whom he lost in the 2009 Assembly elections. Then there are other challengers in the form of JVM's R.K. Rahi and JMM's Bhupendra Kumar. But Raj Sinha, the 38-year-old BJP ...
Jharkhand elections: Coal mafia controls the politics of Dhanbad, family fights for powerThe politics of Dhanbad like everything else is seeped in coal. In the 1970s, coal was nationalised but before that private mine owners owned these mines. One BP Sinha was the leader of all the coal workers. Subsequently, Suraj Deo Singh took over and started ...
40% voters in several Jharkhand areas from BiharPATNA: An estimated 40% of the voters in several assembly constituencies in Jharkhand have roots in Bihar and they are going to play a vital role in deciding the political course of the state in the election to be held from November 25. That's why ...
Transgender voters urge for basic needsFood and Clothes, the basic necessities of a common citizen have been lacking in the lives of transgender voters of the State capital. They might have got power to prove their existence through a voter id card but establishment as an identity is ...
CSR & Indian wisdomCSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) is a popular term in the contemporary management literature, understood largely as a typically western concept based on western values. But it is neither a western concept nor a product of western values. Yes, ...
READY, STEADY, GO!Schoolchildren take out a voter awareness rally in Dhanbad on Friday. Picture by Gautam Dey Assembly elections, 2014, promises to be a watershed moment for Jharkhand as people are plain tired of the hung Assembly syndrome, the ensuing numbers ...
BJP goes professional in mobilizing votersopting professional ways of public relations for campaigning during the Assembly elections in Jharkhand has roped in a number of central leaders from different parts of the Country to monitor the ongoing campaign process in the state. Dozens of ...
- Local News around Hirapur, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bank More, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bishunpur, Dhanbad
- Local News around Gandhi Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Ashok Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Azad Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jawahar Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Adarsh Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bank Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Koyla Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Housing Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Shyam Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Dhaiya, Dhanbad
- Local News around Sanjay Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Teacher's Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Co Operative Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Vinod Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jagjivan Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Karmik Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Babudih, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jharudih, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jaiprakash Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Jalan Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Sardar Patel Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Dompara, Dhanbad
- Local News around Anugrah Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Rahmatganj, Dhanbad
- Local News around Murli Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Shamsher Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bccl Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Cmpf Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Susnilewa, Dhanbad
- Local News around Ccwo Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Wassepur, Dhanbad
- Local News around Neelanchal Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Sahyogi Nagar, Dhanbad
- Local News around Barmasia Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Cd Singh Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Dhaiyathakurkuli, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bhuda Colony, Dhanbad
- Local News around Bm Agarwalla Colony, Dhanbad